Wednesday, August 24, 2005

First Nephew


Landon was born around 8:30 pm on 8/23/05. The 7lb11oz healthy baby boy was delivered in fairfax hospital, VA. This ranks up there with one of the highlights in my life. Probably as cool as the day I became a liscenced pilot. Landon was a stubborn little guy, and didnt want to join us...but mom hung in there and made it happen. We all figured it would be close to midnight when he would be born, but he decided he had enough and made a run for the door. We were all pleasantly surprised when he came when he did. We rushed to the hospital in time to get a look at him and hold him before they kicked us out. Meredith is recovering for the next few days and will be bringing baby home before the weekend. Thank god for a healthy baby, and a safe delivery. My first nephew has no idea what he is in store for.......solo at age 16, ppl at 17, comm-sel at 18.......commercial airliner at 21. Oh yes, I have my work cut out for me.
(btw...ignore the time stamp on the pic)

No comments: