Thursday, October 12, 2006

1000 and in interview

Long time since I have been able to post anything. The flying has been good. Found a little twin time along the way, and have been succesful in getting a couple of my guys through their checkrides. I passed 1000 hours last month, and subsequently landed an interview with American Eagle in Dallas last week. I attended the interview at the American Airlines training academy. I breezed through the HR and tech portions of the interview, and dominated the sim session. I am still waiting to hear on the background check and the captains board. Ive been a stress ball the last two days, and I really hope I get a class date. Its been a long tough road, and it is about time that something pans out for me.

1 comment:

Dave Starr said...

Hi Sean, it's great to see you back. Congrats on getting to the interview, that means you're ahead of a heck of alot of candidates. Relax and let thr process work, no sense in stressing now, you'll gte picked or you won't and all things happen for a reason.

Post more about what you've done since you were last active and about the testing prpcess ... formulating the post will take your mind of waiting and there are dozens of other hopefuls out there who would like a taste.